Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy Happy Spa Scarborough 2016

Here is a Happy Happy Spa review from RubMaps. This massage parlor isn't private but has good Asian girls
Went in with Angel she's was perfect I went in to try the table shower massage. So after getting comfortable I laid down on the in the shower she turned on the shower and just started washing my back and and flipped over and she washed my front after while she played with my boys and shaft. She finished washing me and then she dried me off. I switched to another table where she gave a great back massage and got me turned on again, before the flip we did the normal what do you want she said for the bill she'd do a body slide. So after making out for awhile she started with the slide got a hold of her tits and sucked on them for a while felt around and in the kitty she was so moist and tight (I was surprised at that). She put my shaft in between her tits and let me titty fuck her till I busted. She cleaned me off and i left.
It is located on Pharmacy Avenue. Enjoy a healthy high in Scarboro.

No comments: